|Mirror [#1]||Suzuki Piano School - Volume 6 (New International Edition).pdf||34,956 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Suzuki Piano School - Volume 6 (New International Edition).pdf||39,178 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Suzuki Piano School - Volume 6 (New International Edition).pdf||48,895 KB/Sec|
The New International Edition of Suzuki Piano School, Volume 6.
The contents have changed to include Mendelssohn's "Venetian Gondola Song," J. S. Bach's "Invention No. 8," Grieg's "Notturno," as well as "Spanish Dance No. 5," by Granados and "O Polichinelo" by Villa-Lobos. Daquin's "The Cuckoo" was moved to Book 5. The second and third movements of Mozart's "Sonata in C Major," K. 330, and J. S. Bach's "Little Prelude" have been permanently removed.
* Sonata in C Major (Allegro; Andante; Rondo: Allegretto), K. 545 (W. A. Mozart)
* Venetian Gondola Song, from Songs Without Words, Book 2 (Mendelssohn)
* Invention No. 8 in F Major, BWV 779, from 15 Two-Part Inventions (J. S. Bach)
* Notturno, Op. 54, No. 4 (Grieg)
* Sonata in D Minor, K. 9; L. 413 (D. Scarlatti)
* Sonata in C Major (Allegro moderato), K. 330, (W. A. Mozart)
* Spanish Dance No. 5 (Andaluza), from 12 Spanish Dances (Granados)
* O Polichinelo, from A prole do bebê no. 1 (Villa-Lobos)