|Mirror [#1]||Suzuki Piano School - Volume 3 (New International Edition).pdf||30,632 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Suzuki Piano School - Volume 3 (New International Edition).pdf||44,853 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Suzuki Piano School - Volume 3 (New International Edition).pdf||28,667 KB/Sec|
The New International Edition of Suzuki Piano School, Volume 3.
The contents have changed slightly to include a new Romantic piece by Gurlitt and a 20th-century piece by Bartók as well as the Bach "Minuet in G Minor" (from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach), formerly in Volume 2. Other improvements include a cleaner appearance with less editing and spacious new engravings, as well as more detailed titles that include the keys, sources, composer dates, and catalog numbers.
* Sonatina in C Major, Op. 36, No. 1 (Allegro, Andante, Vivace) (M. Clementi)
* Minuet in G Minor, from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (C. Petzold)
* Sonatina in C Major, Op. 55, No. 1 (Allegro, Vivace) (F. Kuhlau)
* Theme, from Symphony No. 3 ("Eroica"), Op. 55, 4th Movement (L. van Beethoven, Arr. Unknown)
* The Wild Rider, from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 8 (R. Schumann)
* Little Waltz, from Little Flowers, Op. 205, No. 10 (C. Gurlitt)
* Écossaise, K. WoO 23 (L. van Beethoven)
* Sonatina in C Major, Op. 36, No. 3 (Spiritoso) (M. Clementi)
* Teasing Song, from For Children, Sz. 42 (Béla Bartók)