|Mirror [#1]||Codex: Imperial Knights Enhanced Edition.pdf||32,878 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Codex: Imperial Knights Enhanced Edition.pdf||31,100 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Codex: Imperial Knights Enhanced Edition.pdf||28,714 KB/Sec|
This is an interactive edition – featuring the same, complete and unabridged content as the print edition in a handy, space-saving portable format, it also contains the following extra features:
- Zoomable, pin-sharp photography, allowing you to appreciate the fine details of Citadel miniatures in a new light;
- a Glossary – tap terms and rules to see their details in an instant;
- 360-degree miniature photography, rotatable with a swipe of a finger;
- Scrolling text, designed to optimise the reading experience for your phone or tablet;
- Pop-up content – bring up extra information at a touch;
- Panoramic art and photography – designed to bring out detail in a way that makes the most of your display;
- Direct links to the Games Workshop web store – see a miniature you like? You can order it straight away.
- Bookmarks – got a reference you need to use often? Add a bookmark and jump between your pages with a tap.
The ground shakes as the Imperial Knights march to war. Guided by a Noble pilot, an Imperial Knight moves with a speed and grace that should not be possible from such a towering engine of war. Enemy fire pinging harmlessly off its thick armour, ion shields flashing with brilliant light, the Imperial Knight unleashes incredibly powerful weaponry, able to wipe entire battalions off the map with a single volley of explosive chain-gun fire. Should any enemy survive this bullet hell, the Knight also wields terrifying close-combat capabilities – smashing through the thickest armour with its enormous gauntlets and crushing foes under its massive feet. To see a squadron of Imperial Knights is to gaze upon the full splendour – and might – of the Imperium.
Codex: Imperial Knights contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Imperial Knights collectors. Within, you’ll find:
- The story of the Imperial Knights, from the founding of the Knight worlds during Mankind’s first great exodus to the establishment of these towering engines of war as a symbol of colonial expansion, and their symbiotic relationship with the forge worlds of the Adeptus Mechanicus;
- Background on the Questor Imperialis worlds, which vary enormously in appearance, conditions and even culture, but whose Noble houses will ally themselves in times of need;
- Background on the Questor Mechanicus worlds, where Knight worlds have forged alliances with the Adeptus Mechanicus, offering their services in return for shared technology;
- Knights At War: the time-honoured strategies and tactics that have ensured Knightly victories for millennia are detailed here, along with details of some Knight classes and descriptions of both Questor Imperialis and Questor Mechanicus Great Houses;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Imperialis heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Terryn, House Cadmus, House Griffith, House Hawkshroud, and House Mortan;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Mechanicus heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Raven, House Vulker, House Taranis, and House Krast;
- The story of the Freeblade Knights, who wander alone amongst the stars – sometimes by choice, often due to being forsaken. This includes 7 illustrated examples;
- Knight Worlds of the Imperium: a galactic map showing Knight worlds, forge worlds and Dark Mechanicum forge worlds;
- A Tapestry of Glories: a timeline of battles and major events in the history of the Imperial Knights;
- Background on each unit available to an Imperial Knight army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.