|Mirror [#1]||Baby Love.pdf||37,536 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Baby Love.pdf||47,213 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Baby Love.pdf||29,270 KB/Sec|
‘There are [more than] 874 babycare books available in Australia, so why do most of us choose Robin Barker’s Baby Love?’ The Age
Recommended by Choice Magazine
From the bestselling author of The Mighty Toddler comes Baby Love, Australia’s no. 1 babycare book.
Xoum’s revised and updated digital edition features:
• Up-to-date advice and options to help with baby sleep and baby crying
• Accurate information and reassuring suggestions for getting breastfeeding right for you
• The latest on all aspects of your baby’s nutrition, including bottle feeding
• A selection of healthy recipes to tempt even the fussiest eaters
• All new full-colour illustrations
• Handy in-built search functions and useful links
Full of Robin Barker’s trademark wisdom and humour, this classic babycare bible also contains valuable and important information about food allergies and intolerances, safe sleeping, and immunisation.
Authoritative, down-to-earth, essential reading for every new parent, Baby Love is the only book you’ll need to help you through your baby’s first year.